Hi, guys! I’ve been wanting to do a favorites post for a while, and now that February is over I can! I’m not going to waste a whole lot of time, so let’s get right into it.
- Grey’s Anatomy. I’ve really been into “Grey’s” lately, and it’s a perfect show to watch at night for me. A golden show for ice cream eating, that’s for sure.
- Spotify’s Acoustic Mashup playlist. I love this playlist so much. It matches my cozy aesthetic and is a good morning playlist and perfect for unwinding. Here’s a link: https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/5uSVaNDK1MqYaE5rTi0RVn (I’m head over heels!)
- Dodie Clark. Her YouTube is the best place! Check her out at doddleoddle and doddlevloggle. Her Snapchat is the same as her main channel name.
- La La Land. I finally saw it, and let me tell you I’m so in love it’s not even funny! I actually cried at the end. People are hating on it because of the thing at the Oscars with “Moonlight”, but you have to understand it wasn’t their fault. They didn’t take away from it’s win! It’s still an amazing movie with a soundtrack I’m always humming (especially the piano theme and “Someone in the Crowd”).
- Riverdale. This new CW show has me obsessed! The plot is compelling, the characters are rounded and so shippable, and there’s always a surprise. It’s based off of the Archie comics, only this is a murder mystery filled with drama. Veronica Lodge destroyed everyone’s favorites and if you don’t aspire to be Kevin Keller you aren’t yet living. I love Betty and Jughead (played by Cole Sprouse, my love) is basically perfect. I hope Archie grows on me, though.
- Fairy lights. These are always my favorites!
- “Bridges” by Broods. I’m not usually into this type of music heavily, but I love this song so much! I know I’ve been saying that a lot, but it’s true.
- Emma Watson. This woman is my role model, quite honestly. I’m so excited to see “Beauty and the Beast”!
- Miraculous Ladybug. Though it’s a children’s show, I really like it. Parisian superheroes, secret identities, and crushes! What else would you like?
Let me know some of your current favorites!